As a Digital Transformation Partner, SCHIFFL IT Service GmbH supports companies into the digital future.
Being part of the SCHIFFL Group, the company is headquartered in Hamburg with further branches in Germany, Austria, and Belgium.
As a long-standing VMware Principal Partner and Microsoft Premium Partner, we deliver a range of services and solutions that includes private Cloud Computing, Security Computing, Managed Services, as well as Azure AD services.
An additional part of the SCHIFFL Group is GEMA International AG, with its headquarters in Switzerland. With its Enterprise Mobility Service organizations in over 26 countries, the main focus is on supporting companies with comprehensive solutions in the "Managed Mobility Service" sector. GEMA is listed for 7 years in a row in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for "Managed Mobility Services" global, as one of the world's leading providers.
Working at SCHIFFL
A considerable amount of time is spent with colleagues, customers, and business partners. Therefore, we want you to feel comfortable while doing so. The foundations for this are mutual respect, open and honest communication also an appreciation of work and performance. We place great value on good teamwork and are constantly striving to uphold it.
We let actions speak for themselves
We do not only talk about good teamwork; we also act accordingly. Through liability with a structure, you can rely on our statement—whether to customers, partners, employees, or colleagues. We communicate clearly and comprehensibly. We maintain a sustainable, social, and ecological culture: we take care of the social concerns of our employees and ensure that natural and material resources are used responsibly.
Appreciation has a special meaning for us: We at SCHIFFL are a team that supports and respects each other. Become a part of this team! In addition to the advertised positions, we also welcome unsolicited applications.
What we offer
- Being part of a future-oriented dynamic industry that utilizes innovative technologies
- In-depth training with further development and training programs
- A permanent employment contract with attractive remuneration plus social benefits
- Independent work with space for personal growth
- Participation in the short decision-making processes of an owner-managed company
- A vibrant and modernly designed office that offers adequate space for every work situation
- Modern collaboration in the form of frequent team and company events
- Exchange with colleagues at our international locations
For more job advertisements, visit GEMA Germany.
+49 (0)40 429 38 100